Friedman Hall View MapPhoto 2 Photo 3 Photo 4
Staff & Address
Area Coordinator: Katelyn Graham
Friedman Hall Street Address*
956 Presidential Circle
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
Coed | Commerce & Business Administration
Friedman hall is a coed facility which houses a total of 128 students in double rooms with community baths, as well as suites with shared baths. Friedman also features common living rooms. These spacious rooms vary in size and arrangement. Some have outside entrances.
Conveniently located near the Bruno Library, Bashinsky Computer Center, Alston and Bidgood Halls (as well as the Quad), Friedman is the ideal building for freshmen and upperclass business majors.
Friedman is the home of the Commerce and Business Administration (C&BA) living option, and is only open to C&BA majors. For an application to the program, click here, or for more information click here.
Dining and Laundry Options
The closest dining hall is Fresh Foods in the Ferguson Center. There is a community kitchen on the 1st floor. A laundry room is available on the ground floor.
All residence halls are open for fall and Thanksgiving breaks.
Please note: This building does not have elevators to access higher floors
- Furniture provided for each resident:
- Extended twin bed and mattress (36” x 80”), adjustable height up to 60” max from floor
- Desk (48” x 24”), with locking unit and keyboard tray
- Desk chair
- 3-drawer dresser (36” x 24”)
- Two closets
- Vinyl tile flooring
- Approx. room dimensions: 11' x 14'
- Approx. window dimensions: 42” x 64”, mini blinds provided
- Includes Ethernet connection and cable TV connection
* Please note that residents must bring their own trash receptacles, cookware, eating utensils and cleaning supplies for use in their apartment or suite. Furniture and room layout may vary.