Tutwiler Hall View MapPhoto 2 Photo 3 Photo 4 Photo 5 Photo 6 Photo 7 Photo 8 Photo 9 Photo 10 Photo 11
Staff & Address
Area Coordinator: Kyle Mitchell
Community Director: Bria Harper
Community Director: Sarah Saint
Community Director: Allison Messier
Tutwiler Hall Street Address*
901 Paul W. Bryant Drive
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
Female Residence Hall
Tutwiler houses 980 women in double rooms, all with community baths. Tutwiler has wireless internet access throughout the building. This hall also has a limited number of rooms available to meet medical needs.
Tutwiler is located on the southwest side of campus near Bryant-Denny Stadium, the Quad, Rose Administration Building and Sorority Row. It is also home to Julia’s Market, a community living room, and laundry facilities.
Dining and Laundry Options
The closest dining hall is Burke Dining. Julia's Market, a snack shop and convenience store, is located on the first floor. There are community kitchens on the even floors, and a key must be checked out at the desk downstairs. A laundry room is available on the 1st floor.
All residence halls are open for fall and Thanksgiving breaks.
- Furniture provided for each resident:
- Standard twin bed and mattress (36” x 75”), adjustable height up to 31” max from floor
- Built-in wardrobe (43” x 23” x 70”), with interior rod and storage unit above (43” x 23”x 17”)
- Furniture provided shared by residents:
- Desk (28” wide X 22” deep), moveable
- 2 desk chairs
- Built-in desk (45” wide X 21” deep)
- Built-in 10-drawer dresser (21” wide X 31” high), with vanity mirror above
- Vinyl tile flooring
- Bulletin board on entry door, 28" x 36"
- Approx. room dimensions: 10' 5" x 14' 11" (actual floor space: 8'5" x 14'11")
- One window: 45" high x 65" wide, mini blinds provided
- Window sill: 64 ½” wide x 8 ½” deep
- Includes Ethernet connection and cable TV connection
* Please note that residents must bring their own trash receptacles, cookware, eating utensils and cleaning supplies for use in their apartment or suite. Furniture and room layout may vary.